Welcome to the Playbook Privacy Center.
Last Updated: December, 2018
Data & Information Collection
- Playbook may collect usage information called cookies or beacons. A cookie is a small piece of data from a website that is stored on the users computer in order to personalize your website experience. Please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/ to understand more about cookies and how to disable them.
- We will use analytics tools, such as Amplitude and Google Analytics to evaluate your visit. We collect other data and interactions with our site, but not limited to click streams, page entrance, page exits, browser type, domain names, access time, referring website access, computer type, operating system, when you are on our Platform. This information is used for operation of service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of our Platform.
- We may collect your name, company, email and other information when signing up for our Blog or newsletter. We will not sell or distribute your email for any other use than to send you information pertaining to our services.
- Playbook collects Tester data through the third party LinkedIn API, and other self reported answers. We maintain this data so that we can match Testers with the appropriate studies that Clients request.
- We do not knowingly and will not knowingly collect data and information from anyone under the age of 13. We have data validation in place to ensure that the Tester’s age is 18 years or older. Testers under the age of 13 should not provide us with any information. If we learn that a Tester under the age of 13 is enrolled in our Platform, we will immediately remove data collected from that Tester.
- We will collect Tester information, including audio and video recordings of your voice and face whenever you are selected and take part in a Test. We will also collect any survey question data points that are provided by the Tester while they were taking the Test.
- We may request the right to access additional data through screener questions (“Screeners”) sent to their inbox or SMS text. Prior to enrolling in email and SMS, we ask for consent from the Tester.
- Clients may be required to provide their name, email or phone number for contact purposes or other Personal Information when signing up for our Services.
- The Personal Information is to accurately identify you for Platform sign-in purposes
- We may collect billing information when you would like to purchase paid subscriptions to our Services. You will be asked to provide credit card or bank account information. This will be collected by a third-party processing agent.
Some services on our platform and Site allow us to collect location based data “Location data”, such as country and postal code (zip code). We will ask Testers for that data in order to match them with applicable Client studies, which ask for Testers in specific locations. You may disable this service at any time by emailing email@example.com.
How we Protect Your Information
Please understand that we cannot completely guarantee any information submitted over the internet is secure. Data is transmitted at the sender’s risk. We will take commercially reasonable steps to safeguard and ensure data is protected through authentication, SSL and encryption. If you have any security concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your request within 24 hours.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Playbook will not share data with third parties without your consent, unless if required by law, regulation or legal matters necessary to law enforcement and national security.
In order to opt out of any services related to our platform, you do so by sending us an email at email@example.com, or signing into the Tester platform and selecting Account Settings.
- Inaccuracies. You have the right to access, adjust and remove inaccuracies in your Personal Information and privacy preferences at any time by visiting the account settings page of your account.
- Emails, Blog & Services. You may also opt-out of any of our services at any point. Our services and platform may be unavailable to you if you decide to opt out.
- Platform Notifications. We will send you emails and text messages related to screener questions, study matches, reminders of scheduled sessions and more. You may opt out of notifications at any point.
- Some browsers are set to automatically accept cookies, however you reserve the right to disable them. Clients, Testers and Visitors can set their browser to notify them when a cookie is received, giving you the option to accept or reject it. Please note that some services may not be available, and may not function properly to you if you do not accept cookies.
- Information Disposal. You may request that we remove all of your Personal Information in an immediate manner.
When Testers and Customers opt-out, or holding Personal Information is no longer necessary for our business operations, we will dispose of their Personal Information immediately.
Complaints & Concerns