Brand Perception Questions
What is the brand perception questions template?
Perception is important. There’s no denying that. With our brand perception questions, get a feel for how your target demographic views your company. PlaybookUX allows you to recruit a wide variety of people. From people who regularly use your brand to people who have simply heard of you to people who aren’t familiar. Speak to them one-on-one or via unmoderated conversations. After all is said and done, you are handed valuable video based feedback of your target audience talking about their feelings towards your brand.
Why should I ask brand perception questions?
It’s important to understand how customers view your company. If their perception doesn’t align with your value proposition, you should consider repositioning. Understand why they don’t view your company in the exact light that you want them to. These questions are designed to determine exactly what parts of your business don’t resonate with customers so you can fix them immediately. These insights will help shape future company wide initiatives since everything you do affects your brand perception.
- How often do you come into contact with <Company>?
- Talk about your last experience with <Company>.
- What made you decide to interact with, try or use <Company> for the first time?
- If applicable, how do you use <Company>?
- What are three words you would use to describe <Company>?
- What do you like about <Company>?
- What do you dislike about <Company>?
- What would you improve about <Company>?
- What is your impression of <Company>?
- Do you trust <Company>?
- On a scale of 1-5, with 1 = Very Unlikely and 5 = Very Likely, how likely are you to recommend <Company> to your friend?
Start getting user feedback today